Intelligent software agents are, in general, computer programs that can be launched into a computer system or into a network to perform processes in the background, typically while the computer is working on other tasks in the foreground. These programs can also be used to communicate with other computers or with other intelligent software agents. They are meant to be goal driven, which means that they are capable of formulating an agenda of objectives that need to be accomplished in order to carry out activities on behalf of a user. Download report on Intelligent agents distributed software development.
Download mini-projects report on Intelligent agents distributed software development and advances for the MBA project for last semester. You have the option of sending in a request for the work on your MBA project. Discover free MBA project concepts, subjects, and synopses, as well as project proposals. Get access to project on intelligent agent software and advances in encryption , the Master of Business Project Work that has been formatted to the level of the institution. All project work is prepared and ready to be submitted for the MBA and BBA degrees.
OBJECTIVES OF INTELLIGENT AGENTS, DISTRIBUTED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, ADVANCES IN ENCRYPTION
- A software that is able to make judgments or carry out a service depending on its surroundings, user input, and previous experiences is referred to as an intelligent agent.
- These applications may be used to collect information on their own according to a predetermined schedule or when requested by the user in real time. This information can be gathered automatically.
- A persistent, goal-oriented computer program that responds to its surroundings and works without constant direct supervision is referred to as a software development.
- The purpose of a software development is to execute some function for an end user or another program.
- The primary objective of a software development methodology known as distributed software development is to facilitate users’ access to distant resources and their regulated sharing of those resources with other users.
The literature study contains a number of different categories of intelligence agents and intelligence standards that have been presented. The aims to be attained and the duties to be performed are guiding the development of software agents including a variety of distinguishing characteristics and capabilities.
This article presents a comprehensive analysis of intelligent agents, covering the different kinds of intelligent agents that may be distinguished from one another on the basis of the duties that they carry out and the applications to which they are placed. It is covered a variety of definitions that are now available for intelligent agents, in addition to a variety of applications for software improvements.
In addition, we will discuss software agents, and after that, we will show many various applications of these agents on their own.
|Project Name||: Intelligent agent, Distributed Software development, Advances in Encryption|
|Project Category||: PHD Dissertation|
|Pages Available||: 55-65/pages|
|Project PPT cost||: Rs 500/ $10|
|Project Synopsis||: Rs 500/ $10|
|Project Cost||: Rs 1750/$ 30|
|Delivery Time||: 24 Hours|
|For Support||: Click on this link to Chat us
Directly on WhatsApp: https://wa.me/+919481545735 or
Please use the link below for international payments.
Our Other Available MBA Projects Report Categories are:
MBA Project in MBA HR, Finance, Marketing Operations, Hospitality/Healthcare, Tours and Travels, CRM, E Business, General Management, Information System, International Business Management, Project Management, Retail Operation Management etc
To Download sample Project Report, Proposal, PPT, Synopsis for free Reach us on WhatsApp: +91 9481545735